Tweek is an open source feature management solution for customizing applications and system behavior without deploying new code.
Tweek aims to be a complete open-source alternative to other industry feature/configuration/experiment management solutions such as Facebook’s Gatekeeper, LinkedIn’s XLNT,Dropbox’s Stormcrow and other commercial SaaS solutions.
- Feature toggles, gradual release
- Multi-variant experiments, A/B testing
- Built-in Editor with user friendly UI
- Hierarchical configurations
- Advanced targeting of users/groups
- Dependencies between features
- Customizable schema/domain model
- Integrated storage for saving context
- Container friendly
- Integrated OAuth support
- Pluggable storage backend
- Simple RESTful api for fetching configurations